Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A friend's online journal

You know what, I'm going to stop using the word 'blog.' I don't like it. I'm going to say, online journal. Much prettier, and much more descriptive of the online journals I read.

A lot of people's online journals are read by people they know in the 'real' world. As far as I know, no one from my life outside of the online journal reads mine. Until now!! And not only does she read mine, she has her own, and I'm going to introduce her to you! This young woman is my daughter's best friend, and she is my second daughter. I've known her since she was one year old. Her mom and I share a birthday, and a great friendship. Her dad and Tom are also friends. I know that a few younger people read my online journal, and I'd like to steer them toward my friend's spot on the internet. But even if you are older than 25, please do go visit. She's a wonderful, wonderful person and I love her to pieces.

Here's a recent photo of the two of them which is a little blurry but I do love it!

3 comments:

  1. I read your friend's blog Nan. I didn't see a way to make a comment on her blog. Itwould be interesting to see what a young lady in a big city does for entertainment etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah for great girlfriends. And excuse the begging query, Nan, but you managed to do the thing in your post that I am trying to figure out (and left plea for help on my blog - how I got through library school so nontechnical, I don't know. It's the linking something without the big honking url but a simple word pertaining to the subject. Is there a tutorial on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun blog! Thanks for introducing us to your friend, Nan.

    Love the picture of her with your kiddo. What great smiles!

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.