Here are my Friday Finds this week:
1. Judy left a comment a while ago, mentioning a book she thought I'd like:
Lost Hill by Dorothy Evelyn Smith. I've read Miss Plum and Miss Penny by her, and liked it very much, and I look forward to Lost Hill.
2. Because we just spent the weekend at The Balsams, I'd like to read A Last Resort by Mark Okrant which is set there.
3. We were told the room we stayed in was haunted, and though we didn't see a ghost, I searched around for a book which mentioned this particular ghost, and found:
Curious New England by Joseph E. Citro and Diane E. Foulds
4. Annette left a comment asking if I had read:
In Search of England by H.V. Morton. It's now in my shopping cart.
5. On Cornflower's online journal, I learned about The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, and knew I just had to read it. If the book is even a quarter as good as the title, I'll love it. It is also in my cart.