Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday Finds


I know it's Saturday, but I've just read about this Friday topic at Heather's blog. You may read more by clicking the above picture. I think it's a great way for people to share new ideas for books, as well as a terrific way for me to keep a to-be-read list. Please join in! The idea is to post a list of the books you've discovered this week that you really want to read.

1. Books by a children's writer, Barbara Brooks Wallace. I learned about her at Mary's Library.
2. The Film Club by David Gilmour, which I've bought and added to the Canadian Book Challenge list.
3. Ma's Cow by Patrick Flanagan - same as above.
4. Fire and Hemlock, which I read about at Geranium Cat's Bookshelf.
5. And going back a few Fridays, The Letters of Noel Coward from Elaine's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Nan! How've you been? (I remember you from the TBR Challenge, a couple of years back). :)

    Thanks for joining in on the "Friday Finds" fun! :)

    MizB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognized your name, but the number threw me off. Yeah, the TBR challenge I gave up on. :<( I think after I made my list, I found out I had books on my shelves I simply didn't want to read. :<) I hope you get a lot of participation in your Friday Finds; it's a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Thanks for the link, Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea. It might help me keep better track of the books I want to find _ I'll join in if I can get myself organised!

    ReplyDelete

I am really going to try and respond to your comments as soon as they come in! I'm so grateful for your notes.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.