Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday Finds


I know it's Saturday, but I've just read about this Friday topic at Heather's blog. You may read more by clicking the above picture. I think it's a great way for people to share new ideas for books, as well as a terrific way for me to keep a to-be-read list. Please join in! The idea is to post a list of the books you've discovered this week that you really want to read.

1. Books by a children's writer, Barbara Brooks Wallace. I learned about her at Mary's Library.
2. The Film Club by David Gilmour, which I've bought and added to the Canadian Book Challenge list.
3. Ma's Cow by Patrick Flanagan - same as above.
4. Fire and Hemlock, which I read about at Geranium Cat's Bookshelf.
5. And going back a few Fridays, The Letters of Noel Coward from Elaine's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Nan! How've you been? (I remember you from the TBR Challenge, a couple of years back). :)

    Thanks for joining in on the "Friday Finds" fun! :)

    MizB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognized your name, but the number threw me off. Yeah, the TBR challenge I gave up on. :<( I think after I made my list, I found out I had books on my shelves I simply didn't want to read. :<) I hope you get a lot of participation in your Friday Finds; it's a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Thanks for the link, Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea. It might help me keep better track of the books I want to find _ I'll join in if I can get myself organised!

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.