Sunday, March 18, 2007

Today's cd/Back On Top



Van Morrison/Back On Top/1999

Tom chose this for today's cd, and I couldn't be more pleased. Everytime I hear a Van Morrison album, I say, oh, this is one of my favorites. But honestly, this one really is. :<) It contains one of his saddest love songs, Reminds Me Of You, with the chorus:
Sometimes I'm knocking, on your front door
But I don't have nothing, to sell no more


And a lovely one called When The Leaves Come Falling Down which talks about as I'm looking at the colour of the leaves, in your hand as we're listening to Chet Baker on the beach, in the sand.

Two great websites where you can learn more about Van the Man: his official site and one of the best fan sites you'll find on the internet.

And you might want to visit the excellent blog I have listed on my sidebar, Van Morrison News.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites, too. I love Precious Time and Reminds Me of You.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.