Monday, April 28, 2008

Today's cd/Little Voice

Sara Bareilles
Little Voice
2007

For a while now, I've been hearing this terrific song, Love Song, on the radio but as so often happens, I haven't been in the car when it was announced who the singer was. And then I'd get busy and forget, until the next time I heard it. Early in April, I got an email from an old internet friend, Brenda, telling me about this artist she thought I might like. I was thrilled to find out this is the singer of that song! I bought the cd at iTunes, and I love it. She can be added to that list I wrote a while ago of new, young, fantastic singers. She has a great voice, and she writes wonderful songs. I think you'll like her.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm... A friend recommended Sara and Colbie Caillat at the same time. I bought Colbie off iTunes (she spoke to me more immediately) and picked Sara's album up a couple weeks ago at Target. Both are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really a wonderful time for music. There is so much good stuff out there in all genres. Do you like jazz, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this a great CD? Glad to hear you had a nice break - what a lovely sounding week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like jazz. And folk. And classical. And...

    You get the picture. =)

    ReplyDelete

I am really going to try and respond to your comments as soon as they come in! I'm so grateful for your notes.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.