Friday, May 11, 2007

Reposting/Today's (May 7) poem - From The Borough by George Crabbe

A blog entry I did on the 7th seems to be missing the photos. I know they were there at first, so I have no idea what happened. I'm going to try it again because the entry meant a lot to me. If it works, I'll delete the earlier post.



This is from the May page of my Pug calendar.
from The Borough by George Crabbe, 1810.


With eye uprais'd, his master's looks to scan,
The joy, the solace, and the aid of man;
The rich man's guardian, and the poor man's friend,
The only being faithful to the end.


In memory of a good, good dog.
Little Ann
May 7, 1993 - October 20, 2006

1 comment:

  1. oh my....what a sweet, sweet soul! What a lovely picture! I can feel the goodness and love just flowing from that sweet dog.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.