Sunday, September 21, 2008

Please stay tuned - cook-keeping


That title is just my lame attempt at wit. :<) A while ago, I did what I called "bookkeeping" when I organized book reports, and separated audiobooks from print books. Well, I'm going to try and do something similar with recipes. Over the almost two years I've kept this online journal, I've had a few people tell me that the recipes were their favorite posts, and I thought for them, and for me, I'd like to keep better track of them. I do have a few in the Letters Topics, such as Sunday Suppers and Food and Drink. Now, I'm going to try organizing them by category, and will be setting up separate posts and adding them to the sidebar. This will take a while, I think, and I'm away tomorrow, so it won't be complete for a few days. Please stay tuned.

2 comments:

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.