Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Today's Christmas cd/Jazz for the Holidays



Jazz for the Holidays/2005

This is a great jazz collection from Martha Stewart Living Music. It includes older jazz like Winter Weather by Peggy Lee with Benny Goodman and Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt; and newer music like Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Chris Botti and I'll Be Home For Christmas by Steve Tyrell. I love collections of music for the variety of songs and also because so often they lead me to new artists. I ended up buying Botti's cd after hearing him on this one.

You may hear the music here.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cd for me! I'll have to look for it. I just love jazz versions of Christmas songs. They are so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Chris Botti and will have to check out the CD. Thanks for alerting me to this, Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, you and I share that love of old music and old movies, don't we?!


    Marcia, Botti's cd will be "today's cd" very soon. It is just beautiful! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.