Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Questions and Answers meme

My old internet friend, Aisling, tagged me for a little meme.

1. What am I reading at the moment?
2. What am I listening to at the moment?
3. What am I watching at the moment?

1. I'm reading Dear Friend & Gardener in the kitchen; Letters From Eden upstairs in the plant room; Life is Meals in the living room; and The Morningside World of Stuart McLean in the bedroom. This sounds like a lot of books at one time, but the second and third ones are yearlong books, and I just read a little bit at a time.

2. I'm listening to All Over but the Shoutin' on audiotape, and Paolo Nutini on the cd player.

3. We are watching the second season of Lovejoy.

I'll not tag anyone in particular. It's a fun one to do, so please feel free to answer the questions on your own blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Nan from another Nan. I found your blog -- can't remember how -- but off someone's blog I read, and I bookmarked it because I find it to be a very cozy place. I might take you up on that meme on my blog. In case I don't, I am reading Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat Pray Love. Listening to Maia Sharp. Watching the end of Six Feet Under on DVD... last season. That and Scrubs on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read your blog in a while, so I have some catching up to do. I want to wish you a Happy New Year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nan, I loved reading your responses! :)

    hugs,
    Aisling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books all over. You are a real reader.

    Mari-Nanci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nan, I'll be over to visit you! Thanks for visiting and for saying such nice words.
    And Brenda, I've been thinking about you. Thanks for coming by.
    Thanks, Aisling.
    And Mari-Nanci, reading is what I do. I don't sew or knit or craft. I do garden in the summer, but I don't have "hobbies." I read. My college degree is in English and American lit, and this is what I've loved all my life.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.