Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tools of the trade/Christmas cards



On the beautiful oak desk some friends gave us years ago, you can see my old, worn Susan Branch address book, the winter-y return address labels, the religious and secular stamps, the paper for including notes in the cards, the envelopes, and my cards, themselves. Every year we have a photo card. I often look at the beautiful boxed cards in the stores with appreciation, but when it comes down to it, we send a photo. This year, for the first time, the picture was taken by our son. For twenty years, the pictures were of the kids, and then last year we sent one of our four sleeping dogs. This year the sheep are the stars of the Christmas card show.

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same old, worn Susan Branch address book! Same stamps and pen, too. :)

    Of course now I've seen your card ahead of time. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.