Monday, December 4, 2006

Today's Christmas cd/Home For The Holidays



Stephanie Davis/Home For The Holidays/2005

I'm listening to this for the first time today. It is one of my new Christmas cds. I bought it at iTunes, so the photo actually comes from the cover on her website. I very recently discovered this artist while listening to A Prairie Home Companion one evening. She did a song on the show that captured my heart, called Goodnight Little Cowpup. I went right over to iTunes and bought her Crocus in the Snow cd. When I saw on her website:

http://www.stephaniedavis.net/

that there was a Christmas cd, I knew I had to get it. The music is wonderful; some of the classics I love like Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas and I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm; some wonderful Western swing songs; All I Want For Christmas is You sung with the almost 80 year old, great Ray Price; and a song she wrote, which Garth Brooks sang called The Gift. I've become a big Stephanie Davis fan. You may hear her at this site:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/stephanied06

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.