Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thursday Thirteen/Christmas movies

I've enjoyed reading the "thursday thirteen" entries that many bloggers post, and so now that I have my own blog, and because I love making lists, I thought I might join in the fun. Here are my thirteen favorite Christmas movies, in no particular order:

1. A Child's Christmas in Wales

2. Holiday

3. Holiday Inn

4. Grumpy Old Men

5. A Christmas Story

6. Trapped In Paradise

7. The Homecoming

8. Love Actually

9. A Charlie Brown Christmas

10. It's A Wonderful Life

11. Christmas In Connecticut

12. Miracle on 34th Street

13. The Bishop's Wife










2 comments:

  1. Great list .. my personal favorite would have to be A Christmas Story, with that Muppets Christmas Carol coming in a close second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for posting. The Muppets would have been #14! This is the only version of A Christmas Carol that I've ever liked or that I watch regularly. My husband, the junior high English teacher, shows it each year to his 7th graders after reading the book.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.