Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thursday Thirteen/Christmas movies

I've enjoyed reading the "thursday thirteen" entries that many bloggers post, and so now that I have my own blog, and because I love making lists, I thought I might join in the fun. Here are my thirteen favorite Christmas movies, in no particular order:

1. A Child's Christmas in Wales

2. Holiday

3. Holiday Inn

4. Grumpy Old Men

5. A Christmas Story

6. Trapped In Paradise

7. The Homecoming

8. Love Actually

9. A Charlie Brown Christmas

10. It's A Wonderful Life

11. Christmas In Connecticut

12. Miracle on 34th Street

13. The Bishop's Wife










2 comments:

  1. Great list .. my personal favorite would have to be A Christmas Story, with that Muppets Christmas Carol coming in a close second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for posting. The Muppets would have been #14! This is the only version of A Christmas Carol that I've ever liked or that I watch regularly. My husband, the junior high English teacher, shows it each year to his 7th graders after reading the book.

    ReplyDelete

I am really going to try and respond to your comments as soon as they come in! I'm so grateful for your notes.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.