Monday, December 11, 2006

Photo of my tbr challenge books


  1. Great stack of books! The Child That Books Built sounds intriguing. I'm off to read the blurb about it.

  2. Nan, I read Girl Singer recently and enjoyed it very much. Your books look like wide variety of topics and are sure to keep you busy!

  3. Les, this was a gift from a friend, and I so look forward to reading it.

    Brenda, how I loved Rosie Clooney. I so wish I could have seen her in person before she died. I'll be posting about her cds in the future entries.

  4. Nan..what a neat idea..I'm going to make a list of 12 for 2007..Of your list I've read two The Child That Books Built and The Polysyllabic Spree...I enjoyed both. Of course I love books about books and books about reading...I'm reading The Right Attitude to Rain by Alexander McCall Smith right now and loving it!
    Happy Holidays..your blog is a joy!



Now that I am a grandmother, it seems that I am often late in replying to your most-appreciated comments. But I read them as soon as they come in, and I will write as soon as I can. Please do come back and check. I love these blogging conversations. A little addendum - I've just spent quite a long time catching up with dear notes you left me months ago!! I do hope you can get back to read them. And I'm trying to be much more prompt now!

Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.