Monday, December 11, 2006

My first blogger book challenge


http://cafe-books.blogspot.com/2006/10/i-challenge-you.html


And now for my list in alphabetical order by author:

Girl Singer an autobiography by Rosemary Clooney with Joan Barthel

The Provincial Lady in Wartime by E.M. Delafield

Dandelions in a Jelly Jar by Traci DePree


The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby

Cider with Rosie by Laurie Lee

The Child That Books Built A Life in Reading by Francis Spufford


A Right To Die by Rex Stout

The last three choices are in an omnibus called Life at Blandings by P.G. Wodehouse

The titles of the individual books are:

Something Fresh
Summer Lightening
Heavy Weather

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge, Nan! I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on your book choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the Polysyllabic Spree. That and the sequel, Housekeeping vs. the Dirt, are definitely in the top 10 of what I read in 2006. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.