Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Today's cd/Sometimes


City and Colour/Sometimes/2005



I haven't been playing much music this spring. I've been outdoors a lot, listening to the birds and the frogs. :<)

Today's cd was given to me by a young friend, who loves City and Colour (Dallas Green). This is an acoustic album and his beautiful voice shines through. Really wonderful artist. Let's see, I think fans of Nick Drake, Jeff Buckley, Conor Oberst (Rapunzel and her daughter), and Brett Dennen might like him.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nan,
    As I continue to enjoy your blog I am fascinated by our similarities in taste for certain music, (so there is someone out there who plays Keane one day and Pink Martini the next!), authors, flowers, etc. But now today I even found a name in common - Dallas Green! That is also the name of my nephew. I just had to share that for a little chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for writing. Is your nephew old enough to know about the musical DG? I think it is so clever he calls himself City and Colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I understand Dallas Green is the musician - I thought he was the "young friend" who introduced you to the cd! I'm excited to tell my nephew about the cd - he's 28 and I'm sure he'll enjoy researching the artist.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.