Saturday, June 9, 2007

Senebec Pudding


This delicious recipe comes from From The Orange Mailbox.

Sennebec Pudding

Mix together:
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 1/2 cups (or 2 cups) cut rhubarb, fresh or frozen
1 teaspoon tapioca (didn't have any this time, but fine without it)
1 1/4 cups sugar

Put mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole

Mix together:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour (I used whole wheat pastry)
1/2 cup oatmeal (I used rolled oats)
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup softened butter, cut in with two knives

Spread this over the fruit mixture, and bake 45 minutes at 350 F.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.

(I ate it plain, and it is just scrumptious!)

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this recipe? It's quite intriguing!

    On another food-related topic - have you ever made homemade yogurt? I'm searching for someone who has and you came to mind as a person to ask.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.