Sunday, June 3, 2007

Giving credit where credit is due

I used to have a photo of daylilies on my profile page. Then I decided to change it, but wasn't sure just what to use in its place. I knew I wanted a picture that wasn't seasonal, but since most of my photos are views of the outdoors, I have been waiting for inspiration. And I got it! From, A Fondness For Reading and Books Please. I want to thank you both for giving me the idea to use a picture of me when I was little. Second grader Nancy. You'll see her (me) just over to the right.

5 comments:

  1. Nan, you were so pretty! :) Of course, that hasn't changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nan, I love the photo new photo. How nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! I'm quite tickled. I can still remember how much I loved the jumper I'm wearing, and the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan, I'm way behind in reading blogs and have just seen your new photo - lovely, and I'm so glad I was of some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.