Saturday, November 1, 2008

Product placement/Tee shirt

My new tee shirt! You may buy one at Bas Bleu.


  1. Na, what a great t-shirt! When I read my dog, Teddy is always by my side. Thanks for sharing!

  2. hi nan! i've been lurking on your blog for awhile now. the head of my book club ( has a link to your website.

    i adore your recipes, photography, book selections, & support of barack obama! i hope you don't mind that i added you to my favorite blog list! please leave a comment on my page if that is a problem.


  3. Well, that sums up some of the very best parts of life!!!!

    Perfect t-shirt!!! I bet they have one with cats too???

  4. I love that shirt. Usually do not buy shirts with sayings on them. But this one is me.
    Thank you for showing it to me.

  5. What a perfect t-shirt! Yesterday I made your Double Chocolate Mud Bars...they were delicious.
    Thanks for the recipe.

  6. I love this shirt! We don't have a dog -- our rather large, rather possessive cat probably wouldn't allow it anyway. :) But we visited with friends Saturday night who have a beautiful Golden Retriever and if I could have a dog like that (and had a house and property, of course), we'd be making an addition to the family. :-)

  7. What wonderfully delightful readers you are! Thank you for your comments. Ophelia, I visited a minute today and will be back. Of course you may add me to your list! Joann, I'm so glad you made them!


Now that I am a grandmother, it seems that I am often late in replying to your most-appreciated comments. But I read them as soon as they come in, and I will write as soon as I can. Please do come back and check. I love these blogging conversations. A little addendum - I've just spent quite a long time catching up with dear notes you left me months ago!! I do hope you can get back to read them. And I'm trying to be much more prompt now!

Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.