Monday, September 17, 2007

Today's cd/Betcha Bottom Dollar

The Puppini Sisters/Betcha Bottom Dollar/2007

Wow, this is a great cd! These young women are bringing back the days of the Andrews Sisters. The album begins perfectly with Sisters (though they aren't). It continues with such selections as Java Jive, Sway, and newer ones like I Will Survive and Heart of Glass.



The producer of this album is Benoit Charest, who did the soundtrack for Les Triplettes de Belleville (The Triplets of Belleville), a movie I loved. You can hear his influence on the cd. Their second album comes out next month in the UK, and I'm not sure when in the US.

6 comments:

  1. You are so right, they sing with such harmony and beauty!! I loved to hear the voices of the Andrew Sisters they too were amazing...

    Smiles...

    Beverly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, to both of you for stopping by to listen. I think you will really enjoy the album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thanks for posting this! I love The Triplets of Belleville, and really enjoyed the track you posted.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.