Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve day bookkeeping

I can't believe I'm beginning this today, but well, there you are. I've added a new bloglist called 'Mostly Books.' I am moving blogs which are 'mostly' about books from my 'Across' lists to that list. I'm going to do this gradually, when I have a few minutes at the computer.

Addendum: I decided to call it 'Bookish' instead; a word I'm very fond of.

If you find yourself listed there and don't feel you belong there, email me and let me know. If you do not find yourself there, and believe your blog is mostly about books, again, please get in touch.

6 comments:

  1. You are a brave woman! If I mess with my blog I can never fix it back to where it was, I found that I changed something in my comments and now if you comment is says will show after approval and I will be darned if I can find where to fix that! I don't need to approve comments! so....I am a little frustrated right now. Please feel free to leave comments and I will somehow figure this out! I love reading comments! Thanks for adding me to your book list of readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nan: I just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I also wanted to thank you for all your wonderful blog postings that I have enjoyed reading this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to wish a very happy Christmas to you and your family, Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! You're doing some "housecleaning/organization" just like me. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lezlie!

    Linda, here are the steps:
    Go to edit layout.
    Then settings.
    Then comments. Scroll down to where it says comment moderation and click never.
    Hope this works!

    Donna, thank you very much!

    Thanks, Geranium Cat!

    Kay, I haven't had a chance to visit any blogs for days. I'll come see your changes soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.