Monday, January 1, 2007

Today's cd/Songs for Swingin' Lovers



Frank Sinatra/Songs for Swingin' Lovers/1955

I can't think of a better way to spend the first day of the New Year than listening to Sinatra! Many of his great love songs are here: You Make Me Feel So Young, Too Marvelous For Words, I Thought About You, How About You. I'm a huge Frank Sinatra fan, and this is a wonderful cd. The photo is from Amazon since I bought this one at iTunes.

The song playing is You Make Me Feel So Young.

2 comments:

  1. I love Frank Sinatra! You Make Me Feel So Young and Let's Fall in Love are two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic way to start the New Year. I had a party this past month that featured Sinatra songs on the playlist. Very cool stuff.

    Thanks for the site visit and the kind words!

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.