Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sunday Seven/The next books I want to buy

I thought I might start my own little list and post it on Sundays instead of doing a Thursday Thirteen each week. Sometimes, it is hard to come up with 13 items. :<) So, here is my first Sunday Seven, a list of the next books I want to buy, in no particular order.


Leonard Woolf: A Biography by Victoria Glendinning

Thomas Hardy by Claire Tomalin

Heirloom Baking with the Brass Sisters by Marilynn Brass and Sheila Brass


American Bloomsbury by Susan Cheever

Rumpole and the Reign of Terror by John Mortimer

Mrs Miniver by Jan Struther, from a used bookstore

Beatrix Potter: A Life in Nature by Linda Lear

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to read Mrs. Miniver, too, Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read it, Les, in a beautiful old library copy. There are newer reprints, but I'd like to try and find an old one to buy.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.