Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday seven/latest Amazon order


The Master of Sunnybank: A Biography of Albert Payson Terhune by Irving Litvag


American Bloomsbury: Louisa May Alcott, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Margaret Fuller, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Henry David Thoreau: Their Lives, Their Loves, Their Work by Susan Cheever

Thomas Hardy by Claire Tomalin

Make Do With What You Got - Solomon Burke

Plans - Death Cab for Cutie

Grey's Anatomy, Vol. 2 Original Soundtrack

Wincing the Night Away - The Shins

4 comments:

  1. You are so cool!!! Great order! I want to do an Amazon order soon! I love their wishlist function! I use it to keep track of all of the books and CDs I want to buy! I just go there and gaze at stuff lovingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please report on the Terhune biography. I'd like to read a good bio of him. I read all -- all -- of his books when I was in grade school, starting with Lad, a Dog.

    I visited Sunnybrook years ago. The house is gone but the lovely rolling hills and the woods were all as I had imagined.

    md

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to read it because of my own love for Collies, especially my own "Lad", MacIntosh:
    http://lettersfromahillfarm.blogspot.com/2007/01/macintosh.html

    And Laura, I keep my "want to buys" in my shopping cart.:<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Hardy bio, thanks to a wonderful friend of mine who read it first then passed it on, and I positively covet American Bloomsbury. I'll submit and buy it, I know I will. It's just a matter of time!

    ReplyDelete

I am really going to try and respond to your comments as soon as they come in! I'm so grateful for your notes.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.