Friday, January 1, 2010

You've Got Mail Reading Challenge

You may have seen a picture on the sidebar of Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail. Well, Book Psmith is hosting a challenge in which we read:
the authors and books highlighted, mentioned or pictured throughout the film
I thought this sounded wonderful so I joined. Many of the books are children's books which I have either never read or haven't read in a long time. You may find the complete list and more information by clicking the photo from the movie.

3 comments:

  1. doesn't he look just like the dog in Sherlock Holmes?

    and wasn't that just the best movie ... loved your post about 'your own Christmas Story', the movie and the Chinese restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping to spread the word. Do stop by if you get a chance...the January event and giveaway is posted:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, Yes! And thank you so much.

    Book Psmith, I just think it's great that you came up with the idea!

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.