Saturday, November 25, 2006

A wonder!

I was visiting a blog called biblio files, and saw music on her site. When I clicked, I could listen to Elvis Costello, or any of several others while I read her blog. I wrote and asked her how to do it, and she wrote back with all the info. It is a site called radio blog club. I did a search and found Feist, and added one of their songs to my Today's cd post. What a wonder! I can't believe how great this is. Now each time I post a cd cover, I'll put the music in the same post so you can hear for yourself. I'm shaking my head in amazement.

3 comments:

  1. Nan,

    Great idea. I have a song I've been wanting to add as background music for my blog. I had no idea how to do so. I'm going to check that radio blog club out. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogging, Nan! I'm glad I can listen to your recommended music without having to jump over to Amazon to see if I can listen to it there. This is so convenient! You'll become a blogging addict yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful feature, Nan! I hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea for my blog sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am really going to try and respond to your comments as soon as they come in! I'm so grateful for your notes.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.