Saturday, October 5, 2024

A goodbye to Kris Kristofferson - The Highwaymen - The Pilgrim: Chapter 33 (American Outlaws: Live at Nass...

I spent a wonderful time at youtube finding just the right song to honor the late Kris Kristofferson. I thought this one from The Highwayman would be good because those men are just so happy to be singing and playing together. Kris was a very big part of my life. Tom and I loved him from the first. I was lucky enough to see him three times, I think. One show Tom missed because he had his appendix out! I was in the front row in a lovely Boston small venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.