Monday, December 27, 2021

My Year in Books - 2021

I saw this here, and I thought what a fun thing to do. And it was!

My Year in Books 2021.

How do you feel?  The Old Woman Who Named Things

Describe where you currently live:  On -  A High Wire in Nuala

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?  A Child's Christmas in Wales

Your favorite form of transportation:  The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse - the last named

Your best friend is: Dear Hugo

You and your friends are: The Railway Children

What's the weather like?  The Splendid and the Vile

You fear: the Valley of Lies

What is the best advice you have to give?  "Murder Isn't Cricket"

Thought for the day:  Sidney Chambers and the Persistence of Love

How would I like to die?  Sidney Chambers and the Shadow of Death (23rd Psalm)

My soul's present condition:  (and again) A High Wire in Nuala

11 comments:

  1. Very fun Nan; you had a few that really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kind of amazed at how some titles fit so well!

      Delete
  2. I'll be doing this in a day or two. The family are all going home today, it's been lovely but we're ready to be on our own again now. Hope you've had a good Christmas, Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun. I like your book titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, Nan...and laughed out loud at your weather/book link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun meme! I doubt I could come up with such well-fitting titles, with my still rather limited reading over the past 12 months.
    By the way, the book on your sidebar, "The Woods in Winter", looks intriguing. Is it a novel or non-fiction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Novel. One of the great Sean Street Press re-releases. https://deanstreetpress.co.uk/pages/books_page/4

      Delete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.