Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Terrific book site

I came across THE site for readers. Honestly it is so much fun. You may find it here. I tried to copy and paste here but just too much data.


  1. Great site Nan! Thanks for sharing. Found a great book, The Children's Blizzard!

  2. Ooh that does look like a great website for readers! So many books and so easy to navigate. I've bookmarked it for my own reference and added a link on my blog's sidebar.

  3. Thanks for the link! I'm still exploring it!

  4. It's a whole bookstore in my living room. Wow. Great link. Thank you. Goes very nicely with the quote below too! Sigh. So many good books, so little .....


I am really going to try and respond to your comments as soon as they come in! Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.