This first Easter in their new house, Matthew and Margaret had both families over for brunch: crepes, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, all kinds of fruit, and chocolate mousse. And lots of dogs! Their two, Matt's sister's Pug, Taz, and Michael's Charlie. You may recall that he was featured in the latest Farm and Garden Report, chasing the farm animals. Another day he had an encounter with a porcupine, and he lost. He had to be anesthetized while the quills were removed. But today's misadventure takes the cake, or should I say, the fudge. I had gotten everybody 1/2 pound of fudge which was filled with those little Cadbury eggs. Before going home, Michael came into our house for a few minutes, and in that time Charlie ate Michael's whole box of fudge. Because of course it is a holiday Sunday, I had to call an emergency vet. I'll tell you his advice in case your dog ever does such a thing. We put 8 teaspoons (based on his weight of 40 pounds) of hydrogen peroxide in some leftover bread pudding. He ate it down. Then a brisk walk and a tummy rub were supposed to induce vomiting. It didn't. The next step was to give him another dose, this time 4 teaspoons. Still no vomiting. Called back, and the vet said bring him down. They had to give him a shot to induce vomiting, and then some activated charcoal for something or other. He can eat only chicken and rice for a few days. Michael just sent us a text photo and the dear little fellow is now sound asleep.