Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Writing back

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to answer my comments question. You were each so eloquent and exact in your replies that you really helped me to come to a solution. Most everyone thinks that I should respond to comments on the actual blog entry. I think what I'll do is moderate comments a couple times a day, and at the same time offer replies. In the past, the problem has come when I've published comments, and then gone on to do something else after reading them. What I will really try hard to do now is write my comments as soon as I publish yours. So please do come back if you have asked a question or perhaps want to continue a conversation. I really do love this idea!

In addition, I may once in a while do a comments q & a post. It is a good way to answer questions that I didn't get to on the actual blog entry, or that I feel may be of interest to others. There are a few past questions that I haven't answered, and this seems like a good way to do so.

Again, thank you very much for your thoughtful, helpful comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.