Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today's Christmas cd/Christmas with Weezer-

Christmas with Weezer
Weezer
2008

I have loved Weezer since my twelve-year-old daughter came home with their first album all those years ago. And now, they have a Christmas album! With the exception of We Wish You a Merry Christmas, each song is gasp! a religious one. In my childhood, all the popular singers did Christmas albums, and they included the songs we sang in church. That happens quite rarely now, unless it is a cd by Amy Grant or Celine Dion. I don't know why. After all, Christmas is Christmas. It has a meaning. I bought the cd at iTunes for five dollars; maybe the best money I spent this Christmastime! I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.