Friday, November 7, 2008

Today's song/Swallow Song

Even though there is no motion, I love this you tube of Vashti Bunyan singing Swallow Song. You see her face, and hear that ethereal, so beautiful voice.



And there’s a sunset brimming over the sky
And there’s a swallow teaching its young how to fly
Up on high
See how fast the summer passes by

And there’s an oak leaf turning green into brown
And there’s a pine so proud of her evergreen gown
Looking down
See how fast the winter comes around

And there’s a rain cloud passing over our heads
And there’s a cat on the doorstep waiting to be fed
Milk and bread
Day is done and now it’s time for bed



4 comments:

  1. Oh thank you, Nan. I really do love this. It's so pretty and peaceful. Just what I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you know how I love Vashti. Such a gentle song.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.