Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Quote du jour/Franklin Pierce Adams



Health is the thing that makes you feel like now is the best time of the year.
Franklin Pierce Adams

As I was looking through my quotes, I thought this one was so great and true. Then I searched for a photo of Mr. Adams, and though there were clearer, better pictures, I had to use this one. I love the incongruity of the quote about health and the man smoking his cigar. It makes me smile. He was a newspaper columnist and humorist who lived to be 79.

2 comments:

  1. I suppose he's saying live life to the full, while you can. Health is a most precious gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left an award for you over on my blog. Please go take a look and thanks for sharing your life with me through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.