Thursday, April 5, 2007

Today's cd/Sympathique


Pink Martini/Sympathique/1997

Well, here's another Pink Martini album for you! This is their first one. So, 1997, 2004; may we expect the next one in 2011? I sure hope it is sooner. If you (Laura and Marcia - the fans do!) live near any of the places on their upcoming tour, I'd get tickets. I bet they are just wonderful in person. I saw on the tour list that there is a "record release" concert in Portland, Oregon in May, so it looks like we don't have to wait another three years. Hooray.

The song playing is Brazil.

Then - tomorrow was another day
the morning found us miles away
with still a million things to say


2 comments:

  1. Nan,
    I just love Pink Martini and have both albums. Brazil is a huge favorite of mine. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard Rosemary Clooney's version? I think that's my favorite. Did you see that PM are coming to your area?!

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.