Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Simplification

You may have noticed that I don't have my blog lists on the sidebar anymore. Over time, I have found more and more blogs that I love to visit. Some I visit every day, some I visit each week, and others I visit occasionally. A fellow blogger once said that she tries to keep her list short because she felt people were more apt to click on them if there weren't too many. I think that is true, but I simply couldn't list only a few. So, I thought the best thing was to eliminate the list altogether.

2 comments:

  1. I too could never list all the blogs I read.

    Enjoy reading Shelter for the Spirit. I read in twice and passed it on to a list sister now. It is a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I felt, Heidi. And I didn't want to leave out anyone whose blog I loved, so I thought this might be the best way. Glad to hear you liked Shelter for the Spirit so much. I've already gotten wisdom and some good practical ideas from the book. I love your term, "list sister."

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.