Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Simplification

You may have noticed that I don't have my blog lists on the sidebar anymore. Over time, I have found more and more blogs that I love to visit. Some I visit every day, some I visit each week, and others I visit occasionally. A fellow blogger once said that she tries to keep her list short because she felt people were more apt to click on them if there weren't too many. I think that is true, but I simply couldn't list only a few. So, I thought the best thing was to eliminate the list altogether.

2 comments:

  1. I too could never list all the blogs I read.

    Enjoy reading Shelter for the Spirit. I read in twice and passed it on to a list sister now. It is a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I felt, Heidi. And I didn't want to leave out anyone whose blog I loved, so I thought this might be the best way. Glad to hear you liked Shelter for the Spirit so much. I've already gotten wisdom and some good practical ideas from the book. I love your term, "list sister."

    ReplyDelete

I am really going to try and respond to your comments as soon as they come in! I'm so grateful for your notes.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.