Thursday, January 25, 2007

Currently reading

I can't figure out if I am someone who likes to read one book at a time, or many. I seem to go through periods of doing both. Right now, I am delving into several all at once.

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell

Dearest Dorothy, Merry Everything!

Recollections of Virginia Woolf in honor of the 125th anniversary of her birth today. I'm having one of those, "oh, to be in England" times as I read of the celebration.

I'm listening to When We Were Orphans, a second reading of a book I loved.

And my husband just emailed to say that Point Blank, the next in the Alex Rider series came back in to his classroom library, and he's bringing it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.