Saturday, December 2, 2006

Today's Christmas cd/Joy To The World



Empire Brass/Joy To The World


I thought I'd let my husband, the teacher, choose the cds on the weekends when he is home all day. His choice doesn't surprise me, since he would happily live in a little British village which had its own brass band. This is one of his favorite kinds of music, especially at Christmas. He likes the rich sound, and says it can be either mournful or cheerful. This 2005 cd is a reissue of a 1988 recording. Alas, there is no Empire Brass at radio blog club, but you can go here to read about them, and click on a link to amazon where you can hear the music.

http://www.angelrecords.com/detail.asp?UPCCode=094633153820

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.