Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's the little things/colorful tubs



I love these tubs! I get mine from:

http://www.gardeners.com/

I keep my cleaning supplies in one, the daily wood for the woodstove in another, my plastic storage containers in a third, and just yesterday I got my Christmas books out of the Christmas closet, and put them in my fourth tub.

Since most of them are children's books, they set me dreaming about the days when my kids were little. What lovely, lovely times of snuggling close together on the couch reading these stories of Christmas, in the glow of the Christmas tree lights. I think what I'll try to do is spotlight some of them during the month of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.